Our diagnostic team conduct a comprehensive evidence-based assessment for children and adolescents.
Who is this for?
- Children who are struggling to make and keep friends
- Children who have difficulty staying focussed or who are easily distracted
- Children who may act impulsively or act restlessly
- Children who have communication problems
- Children who have behavioural problems
- Children who are experiencing learning difficulties at school
An assessment for ADHD provides:
- A genuine understanding of a child’s particular strengths and needs
- Identification of any underlying problems
- Guidance and practical strategies for parents and schools to help each child reach their full potential (this is done in consultation with our in-house teacher)
What does this involve?
- In-depth assessments conducted by our experienced psychologists
- Usually one or two testing sessions in our child friendly premises. Our aim is to make your child feel as comfortable as possible so that they can put in their best effort.
- Clear and accurate feedback about the findings of assessment
At Laura’s Place, we have a number of psychologists and other professionals which allows us to work closely as a team to provide a comprehensive assessment of your child
We accept self, GP or Paediatrician referrals.
Please contact us on (02) 4385 5587 to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation.