Our diagnostic team conduct a comprehensive evidence-based educational assessment for children and adolescents.
Who is this for?
- Children who may have difficulty with making friends
- Children who may difficulty following instructions
- Children who may have difficulty communicating
- Children who may have difficulty dressing or going to the toilet by themselves
- Children with attention or concentration problems
- and who don’t seem to be meeting their full potential
An educational assessment provides:
- A genuine understanding of a child’s particular strengths and needs
- Identification of any underlying problems
- Guidance and practical strategies for parents and schools to help each child reach their full potential (this is done in consultation with our in-house teacher)
What does this involve?
- Gold standard assessments conducted by our experienced psychologists
- Usually one or two testing sessions in our child friendly premises. Our aim is to make your child feel as comfortable as possible so that they can put in their best effort
- Clear and accurate feedback about the findings of assessment
- At Laura’s Place, we have a number of psychologists which allows us to work closely as a team to provide a comprehensive assessment of your child
We accept self, GP, or Paediatrician referrals.
Please contact us on (02) 4385 5587 to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation.