Laura’s Place provides one-on-one consultations for parents and children on the Central Coast.
Understand your child’s problems before they become entrenched behavioural issues preventing them from dealing with life and, in turn, reaching their full potential.
If you'd like to prepare your child for their visit to Laura's Place - check out our social stories page here.
Our Psychologists can assess your child for:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
- ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorders)
- Learning problems
- Under achieving at school
- Reading disorders
- Gifted and talented
- School readiness
Our consultations offer:
- Professional confidential treatment in a relaxed, comfortable environment
- Sessions tailored to suit the needs of each individual child
- Workable solutions and session times structured around individual needs
- Combination of one-to-one and/or group sessions
- Parental empowerment to decide which methods work best for you and your child
- Catering for all age ranges
Please call us on (02) 4385 5587 to make an appointment for a one-on-one consultation.